Chara Free Health Camp
- A free medical general Health checkup camp at Chhara on 10th Dec, 2016 at 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Chhara is community Health centre with population around 80,000.
- Camp was held at main road Choppal of Chhara along with help of Surpanch & local peoples.
- Camp was presided by Dr. Sushil Kumar & co-ordinate by Dr. Bhagwat Rajput.
- Around 280 patients were seen screen and investigation of necessary patients done.
- Patients are mainly suffered from fever, joint pain, URTI, lethargy, generalize weakness, domination of vision, ear infection and psychiatry symptoms, low mode depression, sleep difficulties
- Specialist from all branches addressed the necessary patients.
- Patients who required further investigations & admissions referred to WCMSRH for further management & needful.