|Unit-I||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thrusday, Friday, Saturday|
1. Department of ENT focused on the treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions in adults and children. This will include problems in hearing and deafness, ringing in the ears, vertigo (dizziness), noses that are very stuffy or runny all the time, tonsil problems etc.
2. Voice clinics: Voice clinics are in the OP area. Then they see a speech therapist who analyses their voice. Computer software is used for this. Treatment is then planned for the patient during this clinic.
3. Audiometric clinics: The clinics are managed by doctor who has special training in this field. The problems of hearing (audio) and balance (vestibular) are assessed and treated here.
4. The unit performs special tests and runs rehabilitation programmes. They can help people with hearing problems, speech (the sounds made) and language (the words) problems and balance disorders. After the clinician has examined, the patient is sent to the audiometry lab
The Diagnostic services / Tests include:
Rehabilitation facilities available are:
5. Hearing Aid fitting. There are two types of hearing aids
6. Speech therapy – treating problems with speech
7. Auditory verbal therapy and auditory training - helping children and adults to speak after cochlear implant.
8. All type of ENT problem eg. Cough & Cold, ear infection, thought problems, deafness, hole in tympanum membrane etc.