1. General surgery- is a surgical specialty that focuses on abdominal contents including esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland (depending on local reference patterns). They also deal with diseases involving the skin, breast, soft-tissue, trauma, peripheral vascular surgery and hernias.
2. Laparoscopic surgery-This is a relatively new specialty dealing with minimal access techniques using cameras and small instruments inserted through approx 0.3 to 1 cm incisions.
3. Gallbladders, appendices, and colons can all be removed with this technique. Hernias are now repaired mostly laparoscopically.
4. Our doctors are also dealing with urological surgical procedures.
5. We have 150 beds in our department of surgery and divided in 5 units for OPD and emergency duties.
6. We have fully equipped operation theaters and SICUs with all modern equipments and facilities.