The medical superintendents have absolute authority over every aspect of the hospital and all the matrons are their subordinate helpmates. After entering the hospital, every patient comes under the authority of the medical superintendent. They lead the development of medical skills and facilitate appropriate supervision while training junior doctors and medical students.
1. Facilitators for the following institutions.
2. Attended Global Training Network on AEFI at Colombo, Srilanka from 19th to 24th july 2004.
3. Member of high level indian Delegation at the 8th Global TCG on Polio at Geneva Switzerland in Feb 2003.
4. Member of West Asian Ministerial Delegation of Polo Eradication at WHO Headquaters at Geneva (Switzerland) in 2005.
5. Advisor Govt. of Bihar Health Dept.
|Name||Qualification||DOB||Contact No.||Tel. (Office)||Tel. (Residence)||Correspondence Address||Permanent Address|
|Dr. Radha Krishna Choudhary||MBBS ( Patna ) C.R.T. ( Bombay) M.S. Ortho (Patna)||July 1, 1949||9431012170||9053000807||011- email@example.com||G-05, Nalanda Block, Faculty Apartment WCMSRH, Girawar, Jhajjar (Haryana)||C-276 Triveni Apartment sheikh Sarai Phase 1 P.O. Malviya Nagar New Delhi 110017|