- A free medical general Health checkup a camp at Nathe Khan (Farukhnagar), Gurgaon on 17th Jan, 2017 at 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Camp was held under directions of Dr. Narendra Singh Chairman WCMSRH and under guidance of Dean, Dr. Indu Khurana, MS, N.K. Sharma & Additional MS, Dr. R.K. Choudhary.
- Community he medicine has made the necessary arrangements for the camp under direction of Dr. Sushil Dalal, Associate Professor Community Medicine.
- Camp was co-ordinate by Dr. Bhagwat Rajput .
- Around 89 patient were seen screened and investigation of necessary patient done.
- Patient are mainly suffered from fever ,joint pain , URTI ,lethargy, generalize weakness, domination of vision, ear infection and psychiatry symptoms include depression, sleep difficulties.
- Specialist from all branches attended the necessary patients .
- Patient who required further investigations & admission were referred to WCMSRH for further management & needful.
Doctors attended in – Dr. Bhagwat Rajput (psychiatry) ,Dr. Rajesh Kumar (Ortho),Dr. Yogesh Kumar(FMT), Dr. Shashikant (skin), Dr. Pradeep (Medicine), Dr. Kapil (ENT), Dr. Sonika (Gynae.) Dr. Vijay Singh (TB&Ches), Dr. Kulbhushan (For. Med.) , Dr. Amit Bisht (Paediatrics).